Wednesday, March 21, 2012

A visit from the parentals


I love having some of my family closer to me.  After 6 years of being in Utah without family, it is about time they are here. With them being only 3 1/2 hours away I get to see my parents quite a bit.  I wish I could see Tori and the kids more often, but we still see them more than we did and I am VERY grateful for that.  My parents would usually stay for about 5-7 days, but since they started their mission 6 months ago their visits are short, but more frequent.  They serve in St. George at the LDS employment office.  I am so happy for them.  They are doing an 18 month part time mission, so they work M-W and have the rest of the week off.   This last week they came to visit Weston...and us...yes Weston is the main reason they come..haha jk, but not really.  I don't mind though, he is definitely worth it.  I love when they visit.  We don't usually do anything exciting but just being able to visit and talk is wonderful.  Weston LOVES his Papa.  The day after they left, he was walking around aimlessly and searching and whining...I had NO idea what his deal was!  Then I realized WHO he was looking for.  He was so confused why Papa and Grandma were here and then all of a sudden were gone.  I called my dad so Weston could talk to him and that calmed him down a bit.  I am so grateful for my parents and the amazing people they are.  I love you mom and dad.  As you can see, Weston LOVES Papa to put his hand on his face.  Seriously, everytime he does he falls asleep.  The picture of my parents and I was taken while we were visiting Wes.  Weston was tired and fussy and it was freezing so Mike stayed with him in the car. 

No comments:

Post a Comment